Vegan Potato Salad
1 kg potatoes
150 g vegan mayonnaise
1 tea spoon dijon mustard
2 cloves of garlic
salt and pepper
herbs (basil, oregano, …)
Additionally you may need:
2-3 table spoons soy-joghurt
1. Boil potatoes in salted water until done. let them cool down and put sliced potatoes in a bowl.
2. Cut onion and gherkins to small pieces and mix it with mayonnaise in another bowl. Flavour with garlic, salt, pepper and the herbs you would like to use.
3. Now you can add the dressing to the potatoes and mix it with care.
4. Try the dressing and use some soy-joghurt if the dressing is a bit too intensive.
5. Let the salad chill for several hours before you serve it.