One of my favourite dishes here in Italy is Cicoria! Just recently I found out that it’s dandelion leaves!
Here are two ways to prepare it!
The first is to prepare it as a starter or side dish:
• Take as much of dandelion leaves as
you want to prepare
• cook it for a while to put out the bitter
• fry it in olive oil with garlic
• add salt and chili
As a main dish:
Dandelion (Cicoria) and potatoes
• cook dandelion leaves
• cook also for the same time a few
• after cooking chop the potatoes and
the dandelion leaves
• fry all together with garlic or onions
• add chili and salt